Audez'e LCD-3 - Overview
Level up from LCD-2 in price and supposedly performance. New driver and slightly different cup and cable connections. I am not convinced that they actually sound better.
General Description of the Sound
Please contribute to this article
Add information as outlined in the rules
Pricing & Other Data of Interest
$1,945.00 from Audeze directly.
Specs -[from manufacturers website]
- Planar Magnetic Transducers.
- Custom designed Zebra wood (zebrano) earcups.
- Specially designed lambskin leather earpads.
- Left and right transducers have matched sensitivity and frequency response within +/- 0.5dB.
- Specially designed self- closing, acoustically transparent magnetic structure with highest grade Neodymium magnets.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20KHz, usable high frequency extension 50KHz.
- Distortion: less than 1% even at full output.
- Impedance: 50Ohms, nominal
- Maximum diaphragm excursion: 2.5mm p- p
- Efficiency: 93dB/1mW - Maximum output: 133dB, 15W
-Transducer active diaphragm area: 6.17 sq. in.
- Input cable: Custom cable with mini XLR connectors
- Weight: 550g, without cable.